The School Management has the absolute right over the admission of a child.
- * An official Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation of Gram Panchayat in support of the date of birth entered in the Registration form should be submitted at the time of admission.
- * A child coming from another state must produce a certificate counter signed by the Education Department of the area in that state.
- * The school does not entertain anyone influencing the school authority / staff / others, by way of gifts, cash/ king for security admissions. In case the school comes to know of such an act at a later date, the admission granted to the child will b immediately withdrawn, without prior notice to the parent.
- * All withdrawals from the school should be made in writing by the parent or guardian who has signed the application.
- * Students applying3for TC after January month of Academic year, will have to pay Tultion fee upto May month of the Academic year.
- * TC will not be issued unless all the dues are cleared.
- * 7 days time is required for the preparation of a Transfer Certificate.