Kinder Garten :
The early years of education play a crucial role in developing interest and curiosity in children. The purpose and aim of the school at this stage is to create a conducive and congenial atmosphere for the child to evolve. We aim to provide the child the right opportunity so that he or she can relate to the people, things and ideas around them. No formal textbooks are used by the students but through experimental and project based learning, the concepts are made known to them in a fun an interactive manner. Methods and activities used so as to bring out the best in every child.
- * Personal, Social and Emotional Development.
- * Communication, Language and Literacy.
- * Problem solving, reasoning and numerical ability.
- * Knowledge and Understanding of the World.
- * Physical Development.
- * Creative Development.
Learning goals for pre-school education include :
- * Aesthetics & creative expression.
- * Discovery of the world.
- * Language and literacy.
- * Motor Skill development.
- * Numeracy.
- * Social and Emotional development.
Elementary Section :
The Elementary curriculum brings out the uniqueness in each child, and identifies the importance of developing the child's full potential. The purpose of providing primary education is to:
- * Make learning fun, yet experiential and meaningful.
- * Enable the child realize his/her talents in achieving his / her goals.
- * Promote an element of confidence, maturity and courage in students thus preparing them for life.
- * To excel as a human being so as to contribute to the wellbeing of the society and be better than the best.
Methods and activities carried out to create skill based learning so as to bring out the best in students :
- * Stage presentations and displays.
- * Group talks.
- * Word games and language quiz.
- * Site visits.
- * Learning through art and craft.
- * Social etiquettes.
- * E-Learning
- * Smart Board Facility