The primitive years are considered most crucial for stimulating and developing the physical, social, emotional and intellectual skills of a child ensuring their all round aesthetic development. The toddlers at Nursery have fun-filled activities in pursuit of their curiosity and desire to learn. Through the play based framework, the young children develop 5 senses wherein their optimal skills are developed.
Our Objectives :
- * To develop good health habits, e.g. dressing themselves, eating habits, follow toilet decorum etc.
- * To develop etiquette for healthy group participation.
- * To guide the child to express, understand & control his emotions.
- * To encourage aesthetic appreciation in the child.
- * To help him understand the world in which he lives.
- * Provide opportunities to explore, investigate and experiment for developing confidence.
- * To develop basic motor skills in the child.
- * Teaching basic concepts like shapes, colours, alphabets, etc. through visual aids and oral expressions.
- * To engage in fun-filled activities, games, story telling, singing, puppet shows, toys and building blocks to build analytical, numerical and verbal skills.
- * Readiness for reading, writing and number work is gradually cultivated.