Learning is child-centered, growth oriented and aimed at providing education for the holistic development of the children. Learning at Padmabhushan Vijaypat Singhania School is thoroughly innovative and an experiential process aiming to make learning enjoyable, enriching and enlightening.
The primitive years are considered most crucial for stimulating and developing the physical, social, emotional and intellectual skills of a child ensuring their all round aesthetic development. The toddlers at Nursery have fun-filled activities in pursuit of their curiosity and desire to learn. Through the play based framework, the young children develop 5 senses wherein their optimal skills are developed.
Our Objectives :
- * To develop good health habits, e.g. dressing themselves, eating habits, follow toilet decorum etc.
- * To develop etiquette for healthy group participation.
- * To guide the child to express, understand & control his emotions.
- * To encourage aesthetic appreciation in the child.
- * To help him understand the world in which he lives.
- * Provide opportunities to explore, investigate and experiment for developing confidence.
- * To develop basic motor skills in the child.
- * Teaching basic concepts like shapes, colours, alphabets, etc. through visual aids and oral expressions.
- * To engage in fun-filled activities, games, story telling, singing, puppet shows, toys and building blocks to build analytical, numerical and verbal skills.
- * Readiness for reading, writing and number work is gradually cultivated.