Senior School :
Students in Senior school follow the curriculum prescribed by the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Programme. Alongwith the core curriculum, students are offered optional subjects which are focused on enhancing students’ life skills. Based on the student’s aptitude, teacher guidance and support, the student makes the best choice keeping in mind their interest and future aspirations. Below are the full range of subjects offered
- * Home Science
- * Computer Applications
- * Theme-based Project Method of Learning.
- * Commercial Applications
- * Technical Drawing
- * Physical Education
- * Art
With the broad and diverse range of optional subjects offered, a student’s personal learning, thinking skills and ability to work independently is enhanced.
Students demonstrate proficiency by :
- * Preparing rigorously for higher education and professional life
- * Demonstrating effective problem-solving skills.
- * Applying knowledge to real-world situations by experience gained through past learning.
Students will develop and refine their intercultural thinking skills by :
- * Learning to appreciate the views of others.
- * Using knowledge and critical thinking to develop on issues that will improve their interactions with others.
Students will demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively within an intercultural setting by :
- * Improving skills in oral and written language.
- * Expressing thoughts and ideas with clarity, purpose, and cultural awareness.
- * Recognizing, analyzing, and evaluating various methods of verbal and nonverbal communication.
- * Developing mastery of English language to be successful in post secondary studies.
Students will exhibit personal and social responsibility by :
- * Working on personal and academic honor.
- * Accepting, appreciating, and understanding human diversities.
- * Developing cultural skills such as empathy, and patience in uncertain situations, self-reflection, and a culturally relative viewpoint.
- * Understanding the impact of the actions and those of others (individuals and groups).
- * Learning cross-cultural leadership skills in preparation for success.